Like most things in life, not everyone’s needs are the same. The same goes for websites. There are many options available and each has its own benefits. Our goal is to provide clients with a website that best serves their current needs as well as supporting future growth. Here are some different options:
- Also known as a “coming soon” or “under construction” pages.
- They are typically used temporarily while a website is being designed or redesigned. Gone are the days of boring website splash pages that simply say… coming soon!
- Your splash page should be interesting enough to entice a visitor to come back and provide enough information to keep prospective customers satisfied
- This is what I recommend to most small self-employed new businesses
- A Micro Website is typically two pages and will contain information about your business and services
- Micro Sites are great because they are an affordable option that will grow with your business
Here is a recent example of a micro website: Rockquility Landscaping Micro Website
Content Management Systems
- Not everyone requires a Content Management System (CMS)
- A CMS is great if you plan on making regular changes to your website or if you prefer to maintain your website without assistance from a web designer
- There are different options available for Content Management, most prefer WordPress due to its ease of use and amazing capabilities
- however there are other simple html and php options that will also get the job done for those who prefer something on a smaller scale
- All Content Management Systems that I provide are free to use and include training, security provisions and support from us (even after your site goes live!)
Static Websites (HTML)
- Otherwise known as HTML, a static site requires knowledge of coding to make updates to unless a Content Management System is being used
- A static website is perfect for businesses or individuals that do not plan on changing content often or prefer to have a web designer manage their site
- There is no difference in the look and feel of a website designed by us for a CMS versus HTML
- We offer affordable and flexible maintenance options for all of the websites we create, we’ll even manage sites designed by others
Deciding what you need may not always be an easy task, but we are here to help. Call 705-380-2302 or email us to discuss what options are available to you. We will help find the perfect business solution to meet your needs and budget.
A website is an invaluable marketing tool that every business should have.
Let us help create your online presence today!